Saturday, January 23, 2010

Following God’s Will

God gave me a chance back in September to make peace with someone, and I didn’t speak up. Then in October and He gave me more chances, and I blew those as well. I had one more opportunity: take a trip to Dallas Theological Seminary the first week of January. Naturally Dallas is not even close to her location, and I had no intention of going where she was, either. Just a trip down, visit the seminary, and come right back. I felt strongly like the Lord wanted me to do it, but I hesitated; and now, all chances to make peace with this person are gone. Let me encourage you: if God is telling you to do something, do it right then, or if it’s for the future, make firm plans. If you don’t, you’ll regret it.

1 comment:

  1. For as long as you are alive, You have a chance. The chance is not given to you by God, the world, or the people in it, The chance is taken by you when you decide to take it.
    if you keep waiting for a sign, never saw it, but once it was too late, all of a sudden saw the signs everywhere and wonder how you could have missed it, then you're going to keep repeating the same mistakes. Be able to see the affects you have on those around you as they do to you, and you'll always be the one ahead of the game of life.

    Even now, That chance is still there.
    unless their dead... or you're dead... in which case.....awks.....

    ReplyDelete